Elite Carpet and Fabric Protection
Elite Carpet Protection and Elite Fabric Protection formulations create an invisible barrier around each carpet or fabric fibre giving you the ultimate protection from everyday spills, walked in dirt and soiling.
Whether carpets, rugs, floor runners or fabric lounges, our Protective Products can add years to the life of your fibres by protecting them from spills, dirt and grime.
We Use Elite Super Sanitizer to Kill Germs and Repel Insects
Elite Super Sanitizer is a proprietary cleaning product made from Benzalkonium Chloride that kills germs on contact. Benzalkonium Chloride is mainly used as an antimicrobial agent and surfactant. It kills microorganisms and inhibits their growth in future. The product is often an active ingredient in antibacterial hand wipes, antiseptic creams and anti-itch ointments.
Elite Super Sanitizer is also non-flammable and contains eucalyptus oil which repels insects, mainly due to its eucalyptol content. Research has shown eucalyptus oil is effective at warding off mosquitoes and other biting insects with higher eucalyptol content resulting in longer and more effective insect repelling properties.
Elite Super Sanitizer will ensure your family are safe and sound from the spread of dangerous germs that could cause illness. The added insect repellant benefits mean you and your children will be protected from biting critters and itchy skin.
How Elite’s Carpet Protection Works:
- Using the latest fluoro-chemical technology, ECP protects the carpet by forming an invisible barrier that will not allow liquids to penetrate deep into the carpet fibre.
- The invisible barrier allows you time to absorb and clean the spill before it becomes permanent.
- Vacuuming is also more effective as ECP resists dirt and dry soiling.
- In turn this increases the life of the treated carpets.
How long does it last?
- ECP will remain effective for up to two years depending on usage.
Getting your carpet or lounge cleaned is great but if you don’t give them the added benefit of Elite Carpet and Fabric Protection, they can quickly look unclean again with regular use.
How Elite’s Fabric Protector WB Works:
- Elite’s Fabric Protector works by forming a protective barrier, not visible to the human eye.
- Once treated, liquid spills are not able to absorb into the fibres, giving you valuable time to clean and remove any accidental spill.
- Dry soiling is also easily vacuumed away giving you a lounge suite that stays cleaner longer.
How long does Fabric Protector WB last?
- Treated lounges remain effective for up to two years.