Carpet Cleaning Central Coast NSW
The Central Coast office of Elite Carpet Cleaners is operated by franchisees Kerrie Spindler and Phil Gunns.
Elite Central Coast services Gosford, Hornsby and surrounding suburbs including Belrose, Forestville, Pymble, Roseville, Ryde, St Ives, Turramurra, Wahroongah and Willoughby.
Elite Carpet Cleaning Central Coast Provide Excellent Service
- Elite Central Coast has been serving customers in Gosford, Hornsby and the Central Coast district since 2007.
- We offer not only carpet cleaning, but also a range of services that not all other carpet cleaning companies offer, such as lounge cleaning, carpet repairs and re-stretching.
- We offer fast response times and courteous customer service to residential and commercial customers.
- Our services include Carpet Dry Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning and Carpet and Fabric Protection Services, Mattress Cleaning and Leather Cleaning.
- All our services are provided with Elite’s money back guarantee.
Elite Central Coast awarded Franchisee of the Year
Kerrie Spindler and her partner Phil Gunns were announced as national franchisees of the year for 2013.
At the conference Kerrie Spindler and her partner Phil Gunns were announced as national franchisees of the year for their Elite franchises in Gosford and in Hornsby, NSW.
Kerrie started with Elite over a decade ago, in 2002, and in fact picked up her 10 year service award at the conference at the same time. With several employees covering both the Gosford and the Hornsby franchises in Sydney, Phil looks after the technical and on the job side of the business and Kerrie runs the office and job booking side.
In Gosford the business services a mainly residential and commercial clientele offering carpet and upholstery cleaning and protection, flood restoration and pest control, while the Hornsby based business is predominantly carpet and upholstery cleaning/protection and flood restoration focused.
“Kerrie and Phil run a very tight and very successful operation,“ said Elite Managing Director Rob Lovett, “but that alone wasn’t what won them the award. Both Kerrie and Phil are not only smart business operators, but incredibly passionate and enthusiastic about the industry and about being a part of Elite, and this is what made them the obvious choice for franchisees of the year this time.”
“It’s great to get this award and I know that our team members will be really happy that we have won this as a team – it’s recognition of the hard work they put in every day.” said Kerrie. “Elite is a great franchise to be a part of and I suppose the fact that we’ve been with Elite for over ten years just goes to show what a good operation they run – we are passionate about what we do and we’re glad to demonstrate that passion!