Why I Chose an Elite Franchise
Elite franchisee of 18 years, Dave Lowry, said one of the key reasons behind his decision to buy an Elite Carpet Dry Cleaning franchise was the longevity of Elite’s franchisees. Knowing that some franchisees had been involved with the Elite Franchise System for over 30 years really said something about the support provided and the overall business model. Read more about joining the Elite family in our Franchise Information Booklet
“I don’t think people know what a great little business this is.” David said.
For us, the longevity of other franchisees really demonstrated that we could be rewarded from our hard work. Here are just some examples:
- Gary Pracy – Current Camden Franchisee 31 years
- Gary and Jacquie Owen – Current Tamworth Franchisee 26 years
- Barry and Rachel George – Pine Rivers Franchisee of 25 years
- Bob and Jenny McPherson – Gold Coast Franchisee of 23 years, now run by their daughter and son-in-law
- Greg and Sheryl Lynn – Current Goondiwindi Franchisee 21 years
- Tom Pickford – Cairns Franchisee of 20 years
- Rex Snowsill and Cathy Smith – Airlie Beach Franchisee of 18 years.
We run a financially rewarding business
The Elite business system is proven and really works, so you don’t have to be good at everything to be able to run a financially rewarding business. All Elite franchise territories are generously sized to allow you to foster goodwill as you deliver the following quality services:
- Carpet cleaning
- Upholstery cleaning
- Carpet and upholstery protection treatment
- Rug cleaning
- Flood restoration
- Mattress cleaning
- Stain removal.
What an Elite franchise provided to us
Elite is a nationally recognised brand with a reputation for quality service and excellence. Consumers trust brands they know which is why, as an Elite franchisee, you are destined for success. In fact, statistics have shown that franchise businesses are more likely to survive and prosper through their first few years than non-franchise businesses. Elite’s fee structure maximises our profits The Elite Franchise high-margin, low-overhead fee structure has been designed to help maximise profits and growth without penalty. The same low franchise fee applies regardless of how many vehicles are being operated. And there is no turnover percentage payable!
Supportive Franchise Network
Plus, with Elite you are never on your own. We have had the full support of the Elite Business Family. We received
- Full business setup
- Our own exclusive territory
- Comprehensive training including free refresher courses when we needed them
- Ongoing guidance and advice
- Group marketing power
- Our own dedicated website page
- A network of peer support.
Take control and be rewarded
Whatever your reason for choosing to operate your own business, an Elite Carpet Dry Cleaning franchise lets you take control of your future with the added security of a proven franchise system. We’ve been cleaning carpets for over 30 years – with pride, Australia wide – and, right now, we have a limited number of franchise opportunities available.
|Franchise Areas||Master Franchise Areas|
Blink, and you’ll miss them, so contact us now for more details.
“Thanks for always getting our orders out promptly and correctly EVERY time. Not even McDonalds can do that! Finally, your hands off but strong and ready-to-help support are key and important attributes to having happy and productive franchisees.”