Why I Chose an Elite Franchise
Joining Elite in 2020 during the Cvoid-19 pandemic from an academic background, now Sandy Archibald has been enjoying her new life style as an Elite franchisee in Northern Rivers NSW. As people can imagine, from handling documents and events in a university to managing a business on her own, the change is huge but joyful. New to Elite franchise system though, she has become one of top performers that bring Elite service to thousands families and businesses every year. The reward to her is not only an income a lot higher than before but also the freedom and pleasure being part of Elite Family. Click the video link below to watch what she has to say. To know more about joining the Elite family read our Franchise Information Booklet
For us, the longevity of other franchisees demonstrated that we could be rewarded for our hard work. Here are just some examples:
- Gary Pracy – Current Camden Franchisee since 1985
- Gary and Jacquie Owen – Current Tamworth Franchisee since 1990
- Darren Greer – Current Townsville franchisee took over from his father since 2003 and his farther bought the franchise in 1986
- Greg and Sheryl Lynn – Current Goondiwindi Franchisee since 1994
- Mick Prince – Current franchisee in Sunshine Coast since worked for the franchisee in Gosford and later made himself a franchisee when the opportunity came
- Shaun Tucker, bought Mackay franchise in 2014 from his uncle wanted to retire
- for more stories please visit our Youtube channel: Elite Maintenance Services. Click Here!
We run a financially rewarding business
The Elite business system is proven and works, so you don’t have to be good at everything to be able to run a financially rewarding business. All Elite franchise territories are generously sized to allow you to foster goodwill as you deliver the following high-quality services:
- Carpet cleaning
- Upholstery cleaning
- Carpet and upholstery protection treatment
- Rug cleaning
- Flood restoration
- Mattress cleaning
- Stain removal.
What an Elite franchise provided to us
Elite is a nationally recognized brand with a reputation for quality service and excellence. Consumers trust brands as they know the quality and perfection of branded businesses, as an Elite franchisee, you are designed for success. Statistics have been shown that franchise businesses are more likely to survive and prosper through their first few years than non-franchise businesses. Elite’s fee structure maximizes our profits The Elite Franchise high-margin, low-overhead fee structure has been designed to help maximize profits and growth without penalty. The same low franchise fee applies regardless of how many vehicles are being operated. And there is no turnover percentage payable!
Supportive Franchise Network
Additionally, with Elite you are never on your own. You will get the full support of the Elite Business Family. We received
- Full business setup
- Our own exclusive territory
- Comprehensive training including free refresher courses when we needed them
- Ongoing guidance and advice
- Group marketing power
- Our own dedicated website page
- A network of peer support.
Take control and be rewarded
Whatever your reason for choosing to manage your own business, the Elite Carpet Dry Cleaning franchise lets you take control of your future with the added security of a proven franchise system. We’ve been cleaning carpets for over 37 years – with pride, Australia-wide – and, right now, we have a limited number of franchise opportunities available.
|Franchise Areas||Master Franchise Areas|
|Hobart Launceston||South Australia, Northern Territory|
Blink, and you’ll miss them, so contact us now for more details.
“Thanks for always getting our orders out promptly and correctly EVERY time. Not even McDonalds can do that! Finally, your hands off but strong and ready-to-help support are key and important attributes to having happy and productive franchisees.”